« Back to Minutes

CHINNOR PARISH COUNCIL
MINUTES of the FULL COUNCIL MEETING held on 15th August 2016

PRESENT: Cllr's Ashdown, Bird, Haywood, Rowton-Lee, Watson, Williams, Wright and Young.

1. Apologies: Cllr Flint, Cllr Searl, Minter, Higgs
The Clerk advised a letter of resignation had been received from Anthony Atkins.

2. Councillors Declaration of Pecuniary Interest & Dispensations: None

3. Public Question time: 2 members of the public were present

4. Minutes of previous meeting to be agreed and signed:
01-08-16 Full Council Meeting signed by Cllr Williams

5. Planning Section led by Cllr Wright
1. Planning applications to be considered:
P16/S1486/RM Amended Details Reserved Matters
Application for Reserved Matters for appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for 2 detached 5 bed dwellings following outline permission P15/S0283 at 47 and 49 Oakley Lane.
Recommendation: No Strong Views – a minimum of 1 parking space per bedroom is required.
P16/S2340/FUL Proposed new attached two storey 2 bed dwelling to side existing house with associated car parking at 48 Glynswood.
Recommendation: No Strong Views – Right of way access to rear of 50-56 is in question – historically this was always a right of way for residents – has this changed?

2. Planning Permission granted by SODC
P15/S0779/FUL The erection of 61 dwellings (C3 use) and creation of new public open space; realignment of Mill Lane to create a new junction with Thame Road; the creation of a vehicle access from realigned road; delivery of a new car park facility; public open space; surface water drainage; landscaping; other ancillary works (as amended) at Mill Lane.
P16/S1501/HH Alterations to vehicle access at 18 Station Road
P16/S2031/FUL Resurface three existing porous macadam tennis courts and replace existing fence and gates. Install floodlights on two of the existing courts. Construct, adjacent to the existing tennis courts, 2 mini red tennis courts. Construct had standing area around the clubhouse. Construct footpaths connecting courts at Chinnor Sports and Social Club.
P16/S1325/HH Two storey front extension (as amended) at 11 Oakley Lane

3. Planning and Highways Matters
3.1 Mill Lane / Thame Road development – request for ownership of car park area declined.
3.2 Report from Cllr Rowton-Lee regarding land usage and options for CPC owned land at rear of 33-35 Greenwood Avenue deferred to another meeting. 
3.3 Demolition of 77 Lower Icknield Way. Erection of 8 dwellings 1- 8 Walnut Tree Close.
3.4 Local Plan 2032 – preferred options consultation response was discussed and suggestions for making comments on question 10 stronger.
3.5 Neighbourhood Plan meeting with CILS on 24th August at 10am in the Council Chamber.
3.6 A full discussion regarding the PC not taking on the responsibility and maintenance of the open spaces at the proposed Taylor Wimpey development at the rear of Glynswood – The Clerk to contact them regarding the negotiation of the donation and the suggestion that one communal play area be designed rather than 3 smaller areas.

6. Finance and General Purposes led by Cllr Williams
Proposed by Cllr Wright and seconded by Cllr Haywood

6.1 The bills for payment were approved for payment:
Prudential – AVC £ 150.00
OCC Pension Fund £2330.60
Post Office Ltd – PAYE £2473.36
British Gas – Community Pavilion electric 2-5-16 to 1-8-16 £2236.03
Microshade – RBS £ 123.00
Grundon Waste – waste wheeled bin empty £ 90.52
Blanchfords – new padlock for White's Field gate £ 24.84
Mr R Maguire – Final payment for new styles £ 190.36
CNG – Gas supply for WFCH July 2016 £ 22.03
Bulk Payment – Salaries £6758.51
Lloyds Credit Card – office accessories, projector £ 833.09
Wireless logic – Tracker SIM £ 5.64

The Clerk to contact British Gas over concerns of the electricity invoice for the Community pavilion – the total is very high and advise required to the reasons for this.

6.2 The monthly finance reports were approved.
6.3 Update on Old Kiln Lakes given by The Clerk. Meeting have recently been on-going on site with the play area manufacturers, tarmac company and top soil options. Taylor Wimpey can hopefully obtain top soil soon for delivery on site but if deliveries don't happen very soon then the project will again be delayed. The Clerk to progress with TW and push for urgent action.

7. Environment Meeting led by Cllr Ashdown
7.1 Parish Council Surgery Dates:
13th September in the Community Pavilion from 10.30am and 1st October in the Village Centre from 10.30am.
7.2 August Marquee – all paperwork received from organisers. Security booked.

8. Chinnor Community Pavilion (CCP) led by Cllr Bird
8.1 Lease of premises is currently being finalised ready for signing.
8.2 Update following building inspection with PCMS – final snagging list has been passed to Princebuild following inspection with PCMS.
8.3 CFC request for permission for high fencing behind the goal at Benton Drive was discussed. More details and plans are required along with neighbouring property consultation prior to agreement.

9. Clerks Report – items not needing notice of decisions:
Outside reports – in the minutes file.
MP John Howell to hold a Surgery in Chinnor in September 2016.
The Clerk to organise a meeting with the bus providers for Princes Risborough.
A new bus services called the T1 has started – timetables available from the PC office.
DPR and defib training will be held in the Pavilion on 12th September.
The Clerk to arrange a meeting with OCC regarding school places and availability.

10. Meeting dates for your diary:
5th September Full Council Meeting Council Chamber – 7.30pm
19th September Full Council Meeting Council Chamber – 7.30pm

CHAIRMAN ___________________________________________ Dated ______________

pdf icon

Download PDF

( 34KB ) pdf icon